Today’s Flyer, Belinthia Berry, was recently recognized among great trailblazers from across the State of Florida by AT&T as a 2020-2021 Florida African American History Calendar Honoree. We think she is pretty amazing too, so let’s get to know Belinthia!
1. Tell us in a few sentences what you do. And why you do it.
I am the Director of Corporate College where I provide direction and management for SPC’s Corporate Contract Training, Lifelong Learning, Recreation and Leisure, SPC College for Kids and SPC Silver Scholars programs to meet the needs of local and national businesses, industry and individuals. I’ve been doing this for over 10 years and it a great feeling to assist businesses and individuals towards obtaining educational opportunities such as employment, upskilling or just starting a new career. I am in the business of helping people achieve.
2. What is your contact info (that you want shared) please include any active social handles, websites etc.
Belinthia A. Berry, M.S.
Facebook: Belinthia Berry
3. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is…
4. My best business advice is….
Work, Life Balance is always needed to be successful.
5. My professional goal for 2021 is…
…to start a PhD program.
6. Supporting women in business is now more critical than ever. How can our community best support you?
The community can support me by telling people about St. Petersburg College Corporate Training program. I am always looking for new clients, new subject matter experts or new programs to provide.
7. Your Astrological sign:
8. Favorite donut:
9. Favorite podcast:
Black Women CEO
10. Favorite book:
Becoming by Michelle Obama
11. Favorite pandemic binge watch:
12. When I practice self-care I…
…get a massage.
13. The place I am happiest is…
…at home with my family and dog.
14. People are surprised to learn…
I love to create flyers and dabble in graphic design.
15. 2020 taught me…