Bethany Huber is a fellow “mompreneur” who has found a way to financially support her family while also being at home with her cutie-pie son (and adorable dog). She has been with Arbonne for years and is a wealth of knowledge about their products that are plant-powered and formulated with clean standards and a strict ingredient policy that is always cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated gluten-free with non-GMO ingredients. Let’s get to know Bethany!
1. Tell us in a few sentences what you do. And why you do it.
I have an online health and wellness business with a Global B-corp company, Arbonne, and I mentor others and develop leaders to do the same. Arbonne has a holistic approach to mind, body and skin. We have a lot of allergies in our household and I know a lot of people struggle with the same issue. It’s one of the reasons that I love that Arbonne products are plant-powered and are always formulated with clean standards, following a strict ingredient policy that is always cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated gluten-free with non-GMO ingredients. I love helping people by making it simple to add health to their lives.
2. What is your contact info (that you want shared) please include any active social handles, websites etc.
IG – BethanyHuber01
3. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is…
The first thing I do in the morning is a brief meditation and gratitude journaling. It helps set my mindset for the day.
4. My best business advice is….
Don’t dim your light or your achievements even if it makes other people uncomfortable. Be grateful and celebrate all of your wins and shine bright.
5. My professional goal for 2021 is…
…to continue to grow my business virtually and to help others launch and build sustainable, virtual businesses too.
6. Supporting women in business is now more critical than ever. How can our community best support you?
I would love to be connected with women who I can help by adding health to their lives so that they can have a healthier lifestyle on the go. I would also love to connect with women looking to supplement their income while juggling family responsibilities.
7. Your Astrological sign:
8. Favorite donut:
Chocolate glazed although I will eat any!
9. Favorite podcast:
10. Favorite book:
Fiction – Outlander
Non-fiction – The Slight Edge
11. Favorite pandemic binge watch:
12. When I practice self-care I…
Crochet or read Romance on Kindle Unlimited
13. The place I am happiest is…
14. People are surprised to learn I…
…have my MBA with one of the focuses in Entrepreneurship.