At the age of eighteen, Cozette Roche left for Paris believing she’d be gone for a few months. On her first night, she was booked as a model and her life was irrevocably changed. Cozette traveled the world and lived in numerous flourishing cities by means of her career in front of the camera. Those few months she had envisioned spending in Paris turned into thirteen years. Fast-forward a few years; Cozette’s daughter was a toddler when she realized she was done with Europe. She decided it was time to come back to Tampa, where she could be closer to her mother and raise her young daughter. Today, Cozette operates Cozette’s Boutique full-time in St Petersburg, Florida, and we are excited to get to know more about this amazing woman today!
1. Tell us in a few sentences what you do. And why you do it.
I love being in my store meeting new people and spending time with my customers. We enjoy ourselves. We teach and support each other. I enjoy helping my ladies find a new way of expressing themselves through clothing and styling. It’s like playing dress up!
2. What is your contact info (that you want shared) please include any active social handles, websites etc.
Facebook: Cozette’s boutique and Cozette Roche
3. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is…
4. My best business advice is….
In retail: I was given the best advice by a colleague. He said to me… “success comes by reaching and connecting…one customer at a time”
5. My professional goal for 2021 is…
My professional goal for Cozette’s Boutique in 2021 is to expand my personal shopping experience for my ladies. Slim down commercial inventory and expand the unique artisanal collections.
6. Supporting women in business is now more critical than ever. How can our community best support you?
Come out over the bridge to St. Petersburg to Cozette’s Boutique and bring in your family and friends.
7. Your Astrological sign:
8. Favorite donut:
A warm glazed donut
9. Favorite podcast:
At the moment….Abraham Hicks
10. Favorite book:
The 4 Agreements
11. Favorite pandemic binge watch:
12. When I practice self-care I…
Meditate and practice yoga, and I love spending time with my teenager and girlfriends
13. The place I am happiest is…
…at home on my porch listening to the wind rustling through the trees.
14. People are surprised to learn…
…I love my quiet time and enjoy being introvert.
15. 2020 taught me…
To find my inner happiness and peace through stillness.