Are you ready for a very pink day? It’s Working Women of Tampa Bay meets See Her Soar on Jessica Rivelli Day! We are thrilled to feature Jessica, as she is the ultimate woman-ascender here in Tampa Bay. Her organization provides networking opportunities and workshops to more than 600 women, while her foundation has provided $75,000 in seed money and resources to more than 100 Tampa Bay women start-ups in the past 5 years. While we already know and love Jessica here at See Her Soar, it’s time for the rest of you to get to know her, too!
1. Tell us in a few sentences what you do. And why you do it.
I am the Founder of Working Women of Tampa Bay and the Working Women Foundation. I connect and empower women entrepreneurs and executives in Tampa Bay through networking and educational programming. I believe women are more powerful when they collaborate and support one another. I am blessed to be able to help facilitate those collaborations. I also enjoy the opportunity I have to spotlight powerful women in the community and help them build their personal brands through social media and speaking opportunities.
2. What is your contact info (that you want shared) please include any active social handles, websites etc.
3. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is…
Check my phone. (Horrible habit!)
4. My best business advice is….
Be authentic & genuine and create a professional life that allows you to be your best self and do what you love.
5. My professional goal for 2021 is…
…continue to pivot toward more virtual and digital programming.
6. Supporting women in business is now more critical than ever. How can our community best support you?
I founded the Working Women Foundation 5 years ago. Since its inception, it’s awarded $75,000 in seed money to more than 100 women-owned businesses in Tampa Bay. One of our biggest fundraising campaigns is the Power of 100 Project where 100 women in our community donate $100 per year. Last year, we surpassed our 100-women goal and raised more than $10,000 in seed money.
7. Your Astrological sign:
8. Favorite donut:
9. Favorite podcast:
How I Built This
10. Favorite book:
How to Win Friends & Influence People
11. Favorite pandemic binge watch:
12. When I practice self-care I…
…go for a swim.
13. The place I am happiest is…
…at the beach.
14. People are surprised to learn I…
…was a TV News Producer prior to starting Working Women of Tampa Bay 12-years ago.
15. 2020 taught me…
…with each challenge, we are given the opportunity to persevere, learn and grow.