Jessica Roe’s blogging journey is a little bit Erin Brockovich, a whole lot creative mom. Life took a crazy turn with children diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder she believes was caused by contaminated ground water, but she wasn’t about to let health challenges get in the way of celebrating life with her children. What started with themed events in the security of her own home, has flourished into a blog that helps other find “inspiration for every occasion.” Welcome, Jessica!
1. Tell us in a few sentences what you do. And why you do it.
I am a party blogger. I started blogging to share how easy it can be to create a Pinterest worthy party or event on a budget!
2. What is your contact info (that you want shared) please include any active social handles, websites etc.
3. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is?
I check my emails and my Facebook memories.
4. My best business advice is….
You will make mistakes, you may even feel like you have failed. But, every day you need to get up and make something happen. Some days you will take a day to recharge and rest, and that is still making it happen! Other days, you will kick ass and take names!
5. My professional goal for 2021 is…
To be able to work more consistently with brands that I love, both large and small.
6. Supporting women in business is now more critical than ever. How can our community best support you?
Check out my website, and pin something you love. And share my social channels with your friends and family <3
7. Your Astrological sign:
8. Favorite donut:
Do I have to pick just one? There is a little place in Gatlinburg that sells warm donuts that are totally amazing. There is a place in Salem that sells the best cake donuts. And, I LOVE Lard Lad donuts from Universal Studios Orlando.
9. Favorite podcast:
Don’t judge, I don’t listen to any.
10. Favorite book:
A Farewell to Arms, followed closely by Angela’s Ashes
11. Favorite pandemic binge watch:
12. When I practice self-care I…
…work out, and take time away from my teenagers and husband.
13. The place I am happiest is…
…with my family. I love being able to travel with them and share new things.
14. People are surprised to learn I…
…spoke four languages fluently, and joined the ARMY to become a linguistics translator.