Meaza shows her passion for lifting women up by her many community contributions designed for the advancement of women, including Junior League of Tampa, Ruth’s List Tampa, USF’s Women in Leadership and Philanthropy, and the Millionheiress Club.
1. Tell us in a few sentences what you do. And why you do it.
I wear many hats. I am the CEO at Integrated Security Consultants, a local small business. I enjoy providing solutions that help others feel safe and secure and the challenges that come with maintaining a successful small business.
2. What is your contact info (that you want shared) please include any active social handles, websites etc.
3. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is?
Read the verse of the day and listen to gospel music.
4. My best business advice is….
…be consistent and relatable.
5. My professional goal for 2021 is…
…engage customers more.
6. Supporting women in business is now more critical than ever. How can our community best support you?
Networking events for women, promoting women supporting women
7. Your Astrological sign:
8. Favorite donut:
9. Favorite podcast:
Super Soul Sunday
10. Favorite book:
The Power of Habit
11. Favorite pandemic binge watch:
90 Day Fiancé
12. When I practice self-care I…
…write, meditate, listen to podcasts/books.
13. The place I am happiest is…
…with my family.
14. People are surprised to learn I…
…grew up in a war-torn country.