We love artists here at See Her Soar. The dreamers, the visionaries, the women who bring beauty to a world that desperately needs it. Michelle Peters creates wearable art with her Onyx & Wolf jewelry crafted from wood and leather, and it is whimsical and fabulous. Let’s get to know the artist herself!
1. Tell us in a few sentences what you do. And why you do it.
I design and create wood and leather jewelry. I love fashion and design, having my own brand and being able to channel my creativity.
2. What is your contact info (that you want shared) please include any active social handles, websites etc.
3. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is…
…drink a glass of water and meditate.
4. My best business advice is….
Don’t expect your dream to happen without hard work and persistence.
5. My professional goal for 2021 is…
I would like to open a Brick and Mortar with a collab of a few talented and kind like women.
6. Supporting women in business is now more critical than ever. How can our community best support you?
Support my business and share with friends and family.
7. Your Astrological sign:
8. Favorite donut:
Bagels and Lox
9. Favorite podcast:
10. Favorite book:
Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
11. Favorite pandemic binge watch:
The Queen’s Gambit
12. When I practice self-care I…
…do svaroopa yoga, meditation and healing.
13. The place I am happiest is…
…at the dog park or on a walk with my dog Dozer.
14. People are surprised to learn I…
…I lived in Tokyo, Japan.
15. 2020 taught me…
…to take things as they come, use acceptance and empathy towards situations and others.
Michelle has offered us a piece of her Onyx & Wolf jewelry that will be raffled here at See Her Soar. Our Rafflecopter is below, so follow the steps to enter. Thank you Michelle for sharing your art with us!