Today See Her Soar is headed in the metaphorical operating room with the amazing Michelle S. Thomas, Your Relationship Surgeon. Michelle has spent over 20 years studying, analyzing and healing relationships of all types and within all stages. The term “Relationship Surgeon” was coined by clients who said she painlessly and “surgically” relieved them of emotional pains that no one else could see or understand. Let’s get to know Michelle!
1. Tell us in a few sentences what you do. And why you do it.
I am a two time Best Selling Author, Certified Life and Relationship Coach, Motivational Speaker and multiple Business Owner. The why is easy… I LOVE people! I have spent my life motivating, training, coaching and uplifting people of all colors, walks of life, and stages of life.
2. What is your contact info (that you want shared) please include any active social handles, websites etc.
Instagram: @yourrelationshipsurgeon @theunspokenblend
3. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is…
Pray. I try to get my mind ready for the rest of the day good or bad. If I am grounded then anything I encounter I can conquer!
4. My best business advice is….
Do your research. Really dig into what it is going to take emotionally, financially and physically to not only start that business but to successfully sustain and grow that business. You are the only copy of YOU. So never allow others to discourage you from any business that “speaks” to you because ONLY you can make that business the right fit for YOU!
5. My professional goal for 2021 is…
Increase my clientele for coaching, especially couples. I really want to help folks in this “post-covid” era to rebuild and find happiness again.
6. Supporting women in business is now more critical than ever. How can our community best support you?
Promoting my business, referrals and exposure. I also would love to learn about other women entrepreneurs that my business can partner with and show support to.
7. Your Astrological sign:
I am a PROUD Leo
8. Favorite donut:
9. Favorite pandemic binge watch:
Any UK crime show series
10. When I practice self-care I…
…meditate or lounge and watch television.
11. The place I am happiest is…
…in the sunlight.
12. People are surprised to learn…
…I am extremely quiet at home.
13. 2020 taught me…
That we as a people are capable of truly connecting with each other … IF we really want to (the key).